Oettinger 16V Gruppe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Owners and Enthusiasts of the Oettinger 16V Engine

You are not connected. Please login or register

December in Colorado...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1December in Colorado... Empty December in Colorado... Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:41 pm

FlugGTI

Hey guys, my computer has been AWOL for weeks now but I am back...we've had some awesome weather in CO, although not very seasonal. I excercised both the cars today and here are the pics

2December in Colorado... Empty Re: December in Colorado... Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:01 pm

FlugGTI

Well crap, the pics didn't upload...will fix later

3December in Colorado... Empty Re: December in Colorado... Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Jeremy

Would be good to see them! Cool

4December in Colorado... Empty Re: December in Colorado... Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:35 pm

romaingirardlamamy

romaingirardlamamy

lucky you Eric

in London it was minus figures and snow .....
what a nightmare

5December in Colorado... Empty Re: December in Colorado... Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:52 am

FlugGTI

well crap, the pics of my drive were lost but here's one of the white car

December in Colorado... 1977008

And some of the green car on a 55 degree day in late December! scratch

December in Colorado... 003

December in Colorado... 002

6December in Colorado... Empty Re: December in Colorado... Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:24 am

romaingirardlamamy

romaingirardlamamy

nice one Very Happy

I take it you havent sold the green yet
I guess you like a bit of N/A powaaaa Twisted Evil

how is the white one going did you finish fine tuning it ?

7December in Colorado... Empty Re: December in Colorado... Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:41 am

FlugGTI

Romaine, I hate to say it but there will never be a "finished or fine tuned" with my white car Wink I did take it out and fixed the speedometer cable and put the dash and cluster back together..

Today in Denver we finally got about 10" of snow and the temps are down in the 0 degree fahrenheit range Wink

8December in Colorado... Empty Re: December in Colorado... Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:14 am

RubensRoc

It's a chilly 71 degrees here in the bay area....I think I've used my cars heater 3 times in one week now Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum