Oettinger 16V Gruppe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Owners and Enthusiasts of the Oettinger 16V Engine

You are not connected. Please login or register

greetings from the netherland

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1greetings from the netherland Empty greetings from the netherland Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:07 pm

carbreaker

hi im new to this forum ,i found my oettinger 16s cilinderhead in france in the provence to be exact went on holiday there my former girlfrend used to live there and we searched for it ,and couldnt believe we actually found one Shocked in the local speed shop Laughing with the office walls filled with pictures of a succesfull racing carrier even of mk 1 and lots of frence cars
i had too wait for a month or so,but it was oke
A year later a bought a 2 ltr shortblock with out a head ,in almost belgium,the flatside vwm??manifold came from the north of the netherlands,
so pieces came from al over the country and europe,,for this project,now it just needs to b rebuild again,,,
nice to see there are more idiots Embarassed intrested in this great looking engine

2greetings from the netherland Empty Re: greetings from the netherland Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:19 am

romaingirardlamamy

romaingirardlamamy

Welcome to you carbreaker

it would be nice to see some pictures

And looking forward to see your engine getting back together

I m really interested to see your manifold

Romain

3greetings from the netherland Empty Re: greetings from the netherland Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:24 pm

carbreaker

finaly posted them up ,,,,sliding Surprised manifold pics
in the gallery i hope the are usefull,,,,,

4greetings from the netherland Empty Re: greetings from the netherland Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:20 am

romaingirardlamamy

romaingirardlamamy

Hi carbreaker
nice one thank you the pics are a bit dark but nice
so what injection are you gonna run mechanic or electronic??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum