Oettinger 16V Gruppe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Owners and Enthusiasts of the Oettinger 16V Engine

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello, I'm a newby from Holland

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello, I'm a newby from Holland Empty Hello, I'm a newby from Holland Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 pm

reggydub76

Hello,
I've searching and I found this forum.
I have a 2000E 16S Oettinger.
I haven't running the engine, but it' s for 80% build.
I have the engine now for about 7-8 years.
Hopefully I'm driving it in 2012. I'm still looking for some parts and how I put a complete programmable Ecu including ignition on it.

Greetz Reggy

Looks like there are more dutch people lately on this forum

2Hello, I'm a newby from Holland Empty Re: Hello, I'm a newby from Holland Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:15 pm

FlugGTI

Welcome Reggy, on my car I am using stand-alone fuel and spark (Bigstuff3.com). Using a 60 tooth wheel for the crank, and a 1 tooth fly-by for the cam (full sequential injection). I can send you pics of my setup if you're interested.

Cheers

3Hello, I'm a newby from Holland Empty Re: Hello, I'm a newby from Holland Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:05 am

reggydub76

Thanks,

Pics are allways welcome.
And how did you solve the "problem" with the oilpump.
Cause normaly the ignition is on top of the axle from the oil pump, and the ignition is driven by the "3th" axle.

Greetz

4Hello, I'm a newby from Holland Empty Re: Hello, I'm a newby from Holland Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:24 pm

RubensRoc

reggydub76 wrote:
And how did you solve the "problem" with the oilpump.
Cause normaly the ignition is on top of the axle from the oil pump, and the ignition is driven by the "3th" axle.
Greetz

Use a modified distributor by cutting off the top portion and capping it. Insert the bottom portion of the modified distributor as though it were a normal distributor. This will engage the gear coming off the oil pump.

5Hello, I'm a newby from Holland Empty Re: Hello, I'm a newby from Holland Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:06 pm

romaingirardlamamy

romaingirardlamamy

Hi reggydub76 and welcome

or you could simply fit
an ABF intermediate shaft
with the ABF oil pump which has by the way a greater capacity
and the ABF plug and gear and problem solved

ABF runs there dizzye of the cams

Romain

6Hello, I'm a newby from Holland Empty Re: Hello, I'm a newby from Holland Tue May 24, 2011 12:19 pm

reggydub76

And does anybody knows how to set the cams right?

7Hello, I'm a newby from Holland Empty Re: Hello, I'm a newby from Holland Tue May 24, 2011 12:55 pm

romaingirardlamamy

romaingirardlamamy

what durations are your cams?

8Hello, I'm a newby from Holland Empty Re: Hello, I'm a newby from Holland Sat May 28, 2011 2:46 pm

reggydub76

stock, I believe 272

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum